Special Issue: Patient Optimization Before Surgery – Anaesthesia (free supplement)
Editorial: Patient optimisation before surgery: a clear and present challenge in peri‐operative care
– Risk prediction models for major surgery: composing a new tune
– Shared decision‐making in peri‐operative medicine: a narrative review
– Multi‐modal prehabilitation: addressing the why, when, what, how, who and where next?
– Pre‐operative nutrition and the elective surgical patient: why, how and what?
– Pre‐operative respiratory optimisation: an expert review
– Optimisation of pre‐operative anaemia in patients before elective major surgery – why, who, when and how?
– Pre‐operative optimisation of the surgical patient with diagnosed and undiagnosed diabetes: a practical review
– Pre‐operative cardiac optimisation: a directed review
– Peri‐operative optimisation of elderly and frail patients: a narrative review
– Peri‐operative care pathways: re‐engineering care to achieve the ‘triple aim’
– Pre‐optimisation of patients undergoing emergency laparotomy: a review of best practice
Join our WhatsApp group
Updates in All Specialties
TOP 10 Medical News Stories